Selasa, 30 Desember 2008

Happy New Year 2009

Another year has passed by so fast. Time really flies so fast nowadays, doesn't it? It wonders me whether it's because of the instant modern world that spoils us with fast serving services and products or it's really spins faster? Yeah, could be both. Has it ever crossed your mind that you do not really like to wait long for everything nowadays. We have become impatient individuals. At least I speak for myself.

The world is getting older for sure but not getting better. It used to be a very big world to live in but now it turns to be a killing field for many species including human kind. Looking back will bring no good at all. Blaming who's to be responsible will only create tensions. What should be done?

Whew, the topic now is a bit deep and serious, isn't it? It is! And yet still so many people unaware or tend to look away on the crucial impact of global warming!

So where does this topic leads to?

Act now! Save our mother nature by any ways possible. Starts from your nuclear family and do it today, now. Every small act counts!

May GOD be with us all. Happy New Year 2009. Wishing you all the best in 2009.

Go MTB!
ED

2 komentar:

  1. Take it easy dear ED.
    First of all, EMOTION is more dangerous than EMISSION. Let's make the word simple, ....... Just DO NOTHING! the world will fix itself.

    NEW YEAR?
    Oh dear, ... I am getting an old man, ..... just like the world you figure out. What I saw New Year is just drink, party ... nothing else. Stay calm and do contemplation is better!

    Godbless You bro ...

    BalasHapus
  2. Ah my wise old man.. thanks for the tip of advise. Yeah, to be honest, I was thinking way back before I got myself into MTB. It should have been sooner hahahaha...

    I believe that when we're Just DOING NOTHING and the world will find its balance again. As we know it, what exists on earth don't really disappear or vanish. It is only changing its forms.

    Re a year to be added: Do not want to judge on anything but you're right. We're all not getting younger physically but we're always young at heart... I think you know what I mean, oom???? haha..

    It's time to do some in retrospections...

    Have a wonderful party.. KAMPAIIIII

    ED

    BalasHapus